Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Worst Plastic Surgeon in Manila, Philippines



This is my experience of a Bad Surgeon in Manila, Philippines & I would like to share it with you just in-case you have a similar problem with this Surgeon. 

I was 21 years old when I had my Breast Implant Surgery done. It was my first surgery ever in my life and I was so excited to see the results. I am so very conscious of my body and I wanted to have surgery so I saved my money for many months so I could get what I wanted... 

I was only 21 years old and I didn't know which Doctor was the best so my sister took me to a Doctor named Dr. Carmelo Tobillo of St. Jude Hospital in Dimasalang in Manila. He did my first breast implant surgery and at first it looked good because I could hardly see the scar. The implant size I chose was a 340cc or about a C cup and I chose to have them inserted under the breast. After a couple of weeks of recovering I felt something wrong with the scar. I cleaned my scar everyday using Betadine and Rubbing Alcohol but when I touched my scar on my right breast suddenly there was some fluid that came out. I was so scared and I didn't know what was happening. It was a Reddish and Yellowish fluid which I later found out is called "Seruma". When I called the doctor to ask him why is this happening he told me to go to his Clinic the next day in St. Jude Hospital. When I went to the clinic he saw my scar had opened and he stitched it again.

After a couple more weeks the same thing happened again. My stitches opened in my right breast and he had to stitch it again. He also said maybe he will remove my implants. I asked him why he would need to remove them and he said maybe there is a problem with the implant or an infection from the hospital or maybe my body can't take the silicone implant.

One week later he removed my Silicone Implants from both breasts in his small clinic in St. Jude Hospital in Dimasalang without a general anesthetic! I was there lying on the bed sweating and scared I didn’t know what he was going to do! He call his secretary named Sionie, and Sionie isn't even a nurse, to help him do a small local Anesthetic on my scar area and he push out the implants from my chest. This entire process was done while I was conscious with my eyes open and it hurt so much. When I looked down at my right boob  I saw my skin was stretched and looks like an old woman, saggy and wrinkled, he then proceeded to do the same to my left implant.  

After removing my implants he said I should allow my body to rest for 3 months and then he will do the surgery again. So I rested my body for almost 4 months to be sure and also so I could save more money as he said he would not do the surgery again unless I can pay the for the new implants and the hospital fees. So I accepted that and I come back to him again to do my second surgery. This time the implant size was 330cc slightly smaller than 340cc I chose last time. I was so happy because I had my silicone implant again  and when I was in the taxi I texted him to say "Doc, Thank you so much for doing my surgery again I hope this time there are no problems". However after couple of weeks my right breast had the same problem as my first surgery. Fluid came out from my scar again on my right breast but my left breast is fine that time. After couple of weeks he removed the right implant again using the same procedure of only local anesthestic. I only had one breast implant for almost 7 months and was reduced to using padding for my right breast. I couldn’t wear any sexy clothing or wear a swimsuit because I was embarrassed if someone can see my missing breast maybe they will think I had breast cancer because I only have 1 breast at that time.

After 7 months we talked about my 3rd surgery. I had to pay the hospital fees again and I bought one silicone implant the same size as my left breast (330cc). The third surgery went ok without any major complications however I'm not satisfied with it as now after 3 surgeries the scar is very large and sometimes they ache during cold weather.

During a one year period I ended up having 3 surgeries instead of just one. I'm scared now that one day it will affect my body. I truly hope one day I can do my breast implants again with a better doctor who can also remove my scars at the same time. Visiting Dr Tobillo was a big nightmare in my life and cost me a lot of money.

Take note to all the girls out there: Pls... Do more research before you do any surgeries and chose a reputable doctor because if the surgery goes bad it can be very soul destroying and expensive to fix. 

Beware of Dr. Carmelo Tobillo as he is very unprofessional and unskilled when it comes to breast implant surgery. I think he has a license but he clearly doesn't know what he is doing and his mistakes will cost you rather than him fixing the problem free of charge like he should have done. I don't care if he reads this or not and I just want to share what I felt. Until now I am still carrying the Implant he gave to me but like I said I really want to start again with a new reputable doctor.

Thank you so much for reading my Blog.

23 comments:

  1. i just want to ask how much did he cost you for the breast implant thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are you willing to share your story in a interview? :) Hope you could help us on our study :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. choosing the best and experience surgeon is one of the best way before deciding to do the surgery. http://www.asiaclinic-thailand.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are planning to undergo to plastic surgery or any surgery like Goretex Rhinoplasty in the Philippines.. Choose the right surgeon or known in the industry to avoid something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. choosing the right plastic surgeon for you is really hard to decide. Better to go for consultation first and decide later to see if your decision is final. Look at before and after photos, observe the surgeon's behavior during the consultation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am writing my thesis regarding plastic surgery and to interview you (either personal interview or email) would greatly help me. Please email me @ diane26sangalang@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting us to become aware. You are free to visit this one, http://www.luminaskinandsurgery.com/ it might help you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know breast implants surgery cost click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breast Implants, or breast augmentation involve putting an artificial implant under the breast tissue to enhance the size and shape of a breasts.
    Breast Implants Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog...can you tell me some more information about Breast augmentation surgery

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gross experience :( Im sorry to know what happened. On the other side, Seruma is very common in post surgeries and even during chemos I found a site that supports that though Im not sure how accurate it is as Im not associated to them by all means.
    http://breast-cancer.ca/seromsurgery/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I am Dana Cadavida, a research student from Polytechnic University of the Philippines. Right now, we are conducting a research which focuses on plastic/cosmetic surgeries. We have read your blog and we would be more than grateful to have you as a respondent. Take this as a humble request as we are badly in need of having respondents like you. For questions or further information, please contact me. Here is my number: 09995815040.

    PS: Pleaseeeeeee! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cosmetic surgery for Breast Implants in Dubai involves the use of silicon or saline gel implants to enhance the shape and size of the breast. All parts of our body are important and for the smooth function of life, we need all parts of the body to go hand in hand. Breast implants in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. https://mamabee.com/how-to-find-a-credible-plastic-surgeon/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. natural looking breast augmentation before and after

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. how much does thigh liposuction cost

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay my advise is Choose the right surgeon or well known surgeon Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. tempat operasi plastik di korea yang bagus

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2013. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides, but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION, MALARIA, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, DENGUE FEVER, HERPATITIS A&B, RABIES DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , BREAST INFECTION, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. AUTISM, NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. plastic surgery hospital in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I Make Money from Poker? - Work-to-Earn Money
    › poker kadangpintar › can- › poker › can- 5 days ago — 5 days ago Find out how you can become an instant millionaire with 바카라 your own งานออนไลน์ cash at work, in this article.

    ReplyDelete